In many of the cases, you happen to violate traffic rules. You either exceed your vehicle speed beyond limit or park at the wrong place. In these cases, you are issued a ticket that comes up with a fine. Now in order to pay this fine, you’d usually have to go to the court. Since going to court for just paying some amount of money is a straining task. To counter that problem NJMC Direct comes in the form of the online payment portal. In this portal, you can directly pay the fine without having to stand in long queues of court.
This is pretty convenient as it saves a lot of time. Furthermore, this is a quick and hassle-free way to get rid of your fines. There aren’t many things that you require in order to make an online payment. Let’s see some of the prerequisites.
How to Pay Fine using NJMC.Direct?
You can follow the steps given below to access the website of NJMC Direct and pay fine online.
- Firstly, you need to go to the official website of NJMCDirect. You can click here to go to the website.
- While the website can be accessed at any time, there are established time slots for online payment. So take a look at them before making payment.
- You need to prepare all the necessary things before the online payment. These include tickets issued by an officer and your bank information.
- Once everything is prepared, you need to fill 4 pieces of information. Those are namely Court ID, Prefix, ticket number, and license plate number.
- Fill the respective pieces of information from the ticket.
- Once done click continue.
- Next, you will see the option of payment. You can select a payment method using a credit/debit card or online payment. Fill all the necessary information and then click on continue.
- In this way, you can use NJMC Direct to pay fine using an online portal.
NJMC Direct: Things you need
1. Device for Payment
First and foremost, in order to use the internet, you will either need a mobile phone or computer. You can access the site of NJMC Direct by using any of the devices that use the internet.
2. Credit/Debit Card
Since you are going to pay fine online, you will need to pay it via bank. It is essential that you possess either debit or credit card so that you can use its information while paying. You can also use the option of internet banking in this regard. Nevertheless, the point here is that you will need the information of your bank to complete the transaction. So make sure you have that if you wish to pay using NJMC Direct.
3. Legal vehicle
This goes without saying that you will need a legal registration number of your vehicle. When you fill the information using NJMC Direct, your license plate number will be required. That’s why it is essential that the vehicle you possess is legal.
Lastly, you need to have a fine ticket. If you have violated any of the New Jersey Motor Vehicle Commission traffic rules, the officer will issue you a ticket. This ticket contains information that will be useful when you make an online payment.
1Q. How do online payment hours vary?
Ans: Generally speaking, from Monday to Thursday these hours remain the same. They change on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.
2Q. What is the information required for online payment?
Ans: You need to have a court ID, ticket number, license plate number, and prefix.
In all regards, this is a beneficial service that can help you in a lot of ways. NJCM Direct acts as a gateway for people who like to preserve time and take care of fine without issues.